image for care page

Care Proceedings

In the event that Social Services make enquires about your children or
commence court proceedings to take your children into care then our
team can give you specialist advice, to respond to the enquiries or court
proceedings. We can represent you in court and at meetings with Social
Services. Care proceedings can be extremely stressful and so it is
essential that specialist advice is obtained in such circumstances. As ever
Clovis-Khuja will offer you caring and sympathetic support on any
issues relating to this delicate matter.






©2007 Clovis-Khuja Solicitors
Valid CSS! Site design by Zebra Studios

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional